Sandcastle Sirens Retreat - June 6th and 7th, 2009

Sandcastle Sirens retreat is an inspirational and artistic gathering that will take place over two days, June 6th and 7th 2009. Set in an exquisite beachfront home in Coronado California, this retreat will be a creative getaway like no other.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bon Bon's anyone?

Art Trades are so fun- anything goes, and lets face it we love it all

I knew immediately I had to visit Julie's blog for inspiration

I love her style and how happy her projects make me feel!

Check out her book Pretty Little Felts

1 comment:

  1. I've changed my mind a few times on what I'm making as an art trade. Finally decided on one. Here's a hint...my hands smell fishy :}

    I don't think you'll guess so you'll just have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete